1. Stay in a sustainably designed and comfortable cottage.
2. Swim in India’s first ever infinity pool overlooking the waterfalls.
3. Immerse yourself in the local gourmet prepared traditionally.
4. Wake up in the clouds and plunge into your private pool.
5. Get your hands on the potter’s wheel and show off your artistic skills.
6. Be mesmerised by these gorgeous views of Goa, Karnataka and Maharashtra while riding up and down the funicular to get to the resort.
7. Experience folk dances by the local people.
8. Pro tip: Drive in the day and stop for these stunning views along the way.