1. Explore the backwaters of Agonda and you will feel you are in God's Own Country.
2. The paddy fields of Bali in South Goa will remind you of Bali in Indonesia.
3. The waterfalls of Goa are sure to take you back to your last vacay in Meghalaya.
4. Lisboa? Nah! It is Goa. One of the colourful streets of Fontainhas, Panjim.
5. Wanna party Ibiza style? Goa's EDM festivals, discos and clubs resemble the nightlife of this Spanish island.
6. A vacation in Hawaii? Check out South Goa's pristine beaches like Agonda, Cola, Cabo de Rama, etc.
7. The ancient temples of Goa are one of a kind and difficult to find anywhere in the world.
8. Don't forget the world UNESCO heritage site in Old Goa with all its beautiful churches and chapels . It's not without any reason that Old Goa is known as the Rome of the East.
9. Brazil! La La... hang on... this is Goa's Carnival. The festival of floats, dance and music takes place in the month of January-February in Goa and is similar to the Brazilian Carnival.
10. Experience the Western Ghats, Goa's most unique side. Dense forest cover and heavy rainfall are common features found in both, the Amazon forest and Western Ghats.