Set amidst 49 acres of lush, sprawling greenery, St. Regis Resort, in Cavelossim, South Goa, is a new destination to experience in Goa.
1. Check out St. Regis Goa Resort's island camping space in Goa.
The island camping experience takes place on Serenity Island, which is part of the resort, and guests can enjoy an exciting family picnic complete with a sumptuous meal.
2. Napoleon Bonaparte famously opened champagne with his saber in, both, victory and defeat. The art of champagne sabrage is the signature ceremony at the resort's Evening Rituals series.
3. Try 'The Goan Mary', the locally crafted and inspired interpretation of the brand's signature Bloody Mary cocktail.
4. Indulge in seafood and grilled meats at St. Regis Resort's al fresco 'Susegado' under a very creative roof.
5. Relax and sip on cool cocktails in the cozy lobby bar as you enjoy the view of the great outdoors.
6. Don't miss St. Regis resorts Celestial dining experience where you can be indoors, yet feel like you are outdoors.
A new experiential dining venue is located under the star-lit skies.