Four injured in after gas leakage at Sao Jose de Areal

Gomantak Times
Wednesday, 22 January 2020

MARGAO: Four persons were injured in a major fire incident following LPG cylinder leakage at Sao Jose de Areal on Tuesday.
As informed by the Maina-Curtorim police, the incident took place between 7:30 am and 8 am. Injured persons include Mohammad Asif (21), Shadab Ahamed (31), Nassim Ahmad (25) and Anshad Ahmad(27), all natives of Uttar Pradesh.

MARGAO: Four persons were injured in a major fire incident following LPG cylinder leakage at Sao Jose de Areal on Tuesday.
As informed by the Maina-Curtorim police, the incident took place between 7:30 am and 8 am. Injured persons include Mohammad Asif (21), Shadab Ahamed (31), Nassim Ahmad (25) and Anshad Ahmad(27), all natives of Uttar Pradesh.
All the injured persons were living in a rented room owned by one Milagres Mascarenhas. Suddenly fire broke out in the room after one of the injured persons lighted the gas for cooking purpose in the morning. Later on, upon inquiring it was found that the domestic cylinder which was inside the room had a leakage.
Soon after the incident, all the four persons were rushed to the Hospicio Hospital at Margao, but later on, Nassim Ahmad and Anshad Ahmad were shifted to the Goa Medical College and Hospital (GMC), Bambolim for further treatment.

Related News