Planning a vacation of any sort is always fun and interesting, be it with your family or friends. But nothing compares to planning a nice 'no-guys, all-girl' trip. What adds to the fun is having a girls' trip to Goa.
But figuring what to do on a girls' trip can be a little mind boggling. We are here to let you know 5 things you can do when you are planning your girls trip.
1. INDULGE IN THE BEACH
Since Goa is a state stretched along the Arabian Sea, we are blessed to have a number of beautiful beaches where you can tie your hair in a bun, put on those tropical swimsuits and take a dip into the sea.
There is so much you and the girls can do while at the beach. Grab some seafood at a shack or simply take a swim and enjoy the evening sunset. These beaches in Goa are a must-visit to have a nice relaxed day.
· Palolem Beach
· Agonda Beach
· Talpona Beach
· Mobor Beach
· Morjim Beach
2. DWELL INTO GOA'S PAST AND HERITAGE
If you are looking to stay away from the crazy beach scene and want to learn about the rich heritage of Goa, here are a few places that you can visit. You will find out what old Indo-Portuguese architecture and heritage looked like back in the day.
You can either visit the beautiful temples or churches, or the magnificent forts. There are quite a number to choose from, depending on where you are staying.
· Ruins of Saptakoteshwar Temple, Divar
· Chandreshwar Bhoothnath Temple, Quepum
· Basilica of Bom Jesus, Old Goa
· St Sebastian's Chapel, Fontainhas
· Fort Aguada, Candolim
Other than those mentioned, there are a number of other historical monuments. You can always venture out and experience them. You will not be disappointed with these mesmerising structures.
3. ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES
Goa is considered the hotspot of fun and exciting activities. So if you girls are looking for some thrill, then Goa has a number of fun activities.
· Parasailing at Candolim beach
· Paragliding at Calangute beach
· Bungee jumping at Mayem lake
· Kayaking at Cola, Chapora and Uddo beach
· Snorkeling at Grande Island, Vasco
There are a number of places along the coastal belt in North Goa where you will find these adventure activities.
Goa is known for its beaches and some good parties. During the day, one can do a lot of sightseeing, but as the sun sets, the night comes alive with a number of parties. There are multiple choices in venue where you can shake a leg. A few go to places are:
· Showbar, Candolim, North - Goa
· Soho, Panjim, North - Goa
· Cohiba, Sinquerim, North - Goa
· Hammerz, Baga, North - Goa
· Soro, Assagao, North - Goa
5. CONNECT WITH YOUR INNER SELF AT YOGA RETREATS
Apart from Goa being famous for its beaches, landscape and parties; Goa is known as a home to yoga retreats. Here you can relax and connect with your soul. Some yoga retreats that you can attend while you are in Goa are:
· Vedic Valley, Morjim Beach
· DDHYANA Wellness Center, Panjim
· Ashiyana Yoga Resort, Mandrem
· Yoga Gypsy, Ashvem Beach
· Bamboo Yoga, Polem